Mid Valley Office For Rent
Mid Valley Office For Rent
Mid Valley City is strategically located between Kuala Lumpur (KL) city centre & Petaling Jaya, the home to most of the middle class executives, is a all-in-one ‘city-within-a-city’ development combining work place, hospitality, lifestyle, dining and entertainment. Boasted two (2) of the most famous shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur (The Megamall @ Mid Valley & The Gardens Shopping Mall), the office tenants here enjoys the convinience provided by the large variety of retails shops and F&B in the development.
Mid Valley is also indirectly served by the Kelana Jaya Line and Port Klang Line via KJ17 KD1 Abdullah Hukum LRT/Komuter station. A pedestrian bridge connecting the former Kampung Haji Abdullah Hukum and Mid Valley City, which crosses the Klang River and the Bangsar-Petaling Jaya bypass, allows commuters to walk comfortably between the Abdullah Hukum LRT Station and The Gardens Mall; as well as provides easy access to Mid Valley Megamall, KTM Komuter stations and KL Eco City. The bridge is connected to the Gardens Mall on the first floor of its south side, near Isetan. From there, visitors can walk to Mid Valley Megamall. Rail transport also provided directly by KTM Komuter via KB1 Mid Valley Komuter station on the Seremban Line. The KTM station connects directly with the eastern entrance of Mid Valley Megamall. Mid Valley City is a stop for RapidKL buses routes including 822 (to KJ16 LRT Bangsar), T788 (to KJ19 LRT Universiti) and T817 (to SBK13 MRT PB Damansara). The Gardens mall also provided shuttle bus services to Mont Kiara ( KA5 Segambut), but it is restricted to Mont Kiara residents only.
We cover all Mid Valley Office For Rent including Menara IGB, The Boulevard, Centrepoint, The Gardens, Northpoint and Southpoint. To get the information on the size of the office available, kindly contact Steve 012-339 8386.
Below are the brief details of the office that can find in Mid Valley City:
- Menara IGB is a prominent Grade A Office tower located along Lingkaran Syed Putra in the renowned Mid Valley City. The premium office tower neighbors Megamall and The Gardens. It is a 26-storey building with approximately 212,000 sqft of total leasable area and 13,000 sqft typical floor area.
- Mid Valley Boulevard Office is strategically located between Mid Valley Mega Mall and Gardens Mall. The Boulevard offices are shop-office style with build up of approximately 1900sf to 2000sf for intermediate lots and 3,100sf for corner lots.
- Centrepoint consists of two office towers (North & South) where each floor can fit up to four office suites from 3000sf to 13,000sf. The Centrepoint offices are connected to the Mid Valley Megamall and it is very convenient as all the amenities are very close by.
- The Garden Corporate Towers @ Mid Valley City consists of the North Tower and South Tower where each floor is approximately 15,000sf – 16,000sf. Both towers are standing tall at 32 storey and the availability office spaces to let at the Garden Corporate Towers ranges from 2,500sf to 16,000sf.
- Northpoint Offices is made up of two towers of 22-storey building comprising 204 office suites. Strategically situated at the heart of Mid Valley City. It is very conveniently connected to the well-developed infrastructure and comprehensive amenities that this very self-contained city-to-be has to offer.
- South Point Tower is a new premium Grade A Office building within Mid Valley. The office building is adjacent to the shopping mall and Gardens North and South office buildings. South Point Tower benefits from MSC status.