Wisma Chuang (formerly known as Central Plaza), is an award winning skyscraper located at the junction in between Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Raja Chulan. This 29-storey 109.73m-high intelligent office tower has won “Design Excellence” Award in 1997 from Pertubuhan Arkitek Malaysia (PAM). It consists of column free offices with built up sizes ranging from 1,000 sf to 11,000 sf that sum to a total let able area approximately of 200,000sf. The building is also built with 326 car park bays. It is owned by Chuang’s Properties (Central Plaza) Sdn Bhd.
Wisma Chuang (formerly Central Plaza) is a newly refurbished building which located at the strategic commercial district in the Golden Triangle of the KLCC. The building is a stone throw away from the Raja Chulan Monorail station and 2 min walk to the Pavilion Shopping Mall. Wisma Chuang (formerly Central Plaza) consists of 326 car park bays and the general layout of the building is column free offices with built up sizes ranging from 1000sf to 15,000sf. A special attribute of this building is it attracted a lot of Airlines Company to the building.
- 24-Hour Security
- Grand Lobby Card Security Access System
- High Speed Broadband Connectivity
- Covered Car Park
- CCTV Surveillance & Monitoring System
- Centralized Air Handling Unit
Strategic Location / Easy Accessibility
- Well connected via the Federal Highway, Maju Expressway (MEX), SMART tunnel by Jalan Imbi, Jalan Tun Razak and many more
- 2 minutes walk to the Raja Chulan Monorail station