Faber Towers is a twin tower skyscraper in Taman Desa, Seputeh, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is one of the earliest skyscrapers completed in the city. After changed the majority of its ownership Faber Towers has undergone massive refurbishment work and completed in the 3rd quarter of 2015. The refurbished twin tower with 18-storey office towers and a podium block consisting of 3 level of retail lots are surrounded by an affluent neighbourhood with nearby established amenities that make work life pleasantly balanced and efficient.
Faber Towers is not just a place for grinding work out. A host of attractive retail and F&B outlets are conveniently available to you. The refurbished Faber Towers will flaunt its new look that is both stylish and sophisticated. Expect to enjoy a wide range of quality conveniences, all within the same roof.
Faber Towers cover approximately 500,000 square feet of shops & offices and 700 parking bays. Two escalators servicing the 3 levels podium block. 6 passengers‘ lifts and 1 service lift per office tower.
- 24hrs Security Services
- Surau and walking distance to the nearest mosque.
- 4 units of air-cool package on each floor
- Variety of food choices surrounding the premises.
- Supermarket which is located at First Floor of Faber Towers.
- New Pantai Expressway (NPE)
- Kuala Lumpur-Seremban Expressway
- Federal Highway
- East-West Link Expressway
- Maju Expressway (MEX).
- Bus – Rapid KL bus route U72 from Pasar Seni Station
- KTM Komuter – Nearest at Seputeh Station
- Faber Towers contains 600 car parks bay internal Basement 1 – 3 with additional 100 bays on the Ground Floor external area surrounding the premises.
- Seasonal pass and reserved car park bays