NU Tower KL Sentral 1 & 2 is a 26 and 36-storey Grade A office building that is designed to offer breathtaking views and features distinctive metal louver screens in a chequer design likened to songket weaving. These sun-shading devices create a unique character to the development and simultaneously providing comfort.
Strategically situated in the center of Kuala Lumpur’s vibrant new CBD in between the Monorail Station and KL Sentral Station, this famous office tower of KL Sentral hosts world-class Nu Sentral shopping mall, KL Hilton hotel, Le Meridien,A-Loft Hotel, alongside multinational tenants such as BP, Axiata, PWC Malaysia, General Electric, Allianz, Nokia, Google and many others.
Popularly known as a modern Grade A building, Nu Tower KL Sentral offers contemporary features which include generous space at the lobby , the convenience of high-speed low zone and high-speed lifts and drop off area with ample car park space. Other features of NU Tower KL Sentral are as below :
– Green Building Index (GBI) certified (GBI or Green Building Index is a verification body which approves buildings that meet local and international environmental and ecological standards).
– Lift Destination Control System
– Centralised airconditioning with chilled water system
– Seemlessly connected to Stesen Sentral Kuala Lumpur via a short integrated air-conditioned walkway.
– Turnstile system
– Column Free Office Space
– Ample car park with up to 967 bays
– MSC Status compliant, fibre optic data backbone
– Typical floor plate of approximate 10,000sq. ft. (Tower 1) & 14,000 sq. ft. (Tower 2)
– Total Net Lettable Area (NLA): 259,632sq. ft. & 498,309sq. ft.